The Poetics of Re-use

A discussion space and materials base for the reading/talk, "The Poetics of Re-use," with Brian Howe and Buck Downs, as part of the In Your Ear reading series, curated by Adam Good and Cathy Eisenhower.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Sean Kilpatrick interview

I've been meaning for some time to post about the nature of my own poetic practices regarding re-use, in the hopes that Adam and Buck would do likewise, creating a starting point for the dialogue. This has been an uncommonly procrastinatory week for me; however, I recently discussed re-use at some length in an interview with Sean Kilpatrick, which just went up on his blog, here. Pardon me for recylcing; I'd like to amplify on some of the points in the interview as soon as I have the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home